Since classic and antique vehicles are all so different, your insurance cover will be specific to the vehicle and how often you plan to drive it.
Are you a Fan of Classic Cars?
Purchasing a classic or antique car requires special, proper insurance since it is an investment.
Typical car insurance policies cover:
- Agreed Value Cover – Pays for the car’s full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your excess
- Laid Up Cover – To compensate for when classic cars are garaged or off the road for repair, without the need for an on the road policy
- Spare Parts Cover
- Flexible Usage Options – Not limited to ‘parades only’
Additional Cover Options
- Emergency Towing in case of a breakdown
- Roadside Assistance for items such as a flat tyre, flat battery or running out of fuel
- Emergency Lockout
- Lost Key Return
- Emergency Travel Expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down whilst away from home
- Car Show Expenses that pays for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown
- Theft Reward
- Personal Effects that reimburses you for items that are vandalised or stolen
Live in the past while protecting your vehicle for the future! Contact Sirelark Risk Services today to learn more about all of our insurance solutions for your motor vehicle insurance needs.
For more useful articles and resources, please join our mailing list:
This brochure is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided herein is not intended to be exhaustive, nor should it be construed as advice regarding coverage. © 2009-2015 Zywave, Inc.